“Cha Dao” (the Way of Tea) is a set of tools that is used when brewing tea using traditional Chinese Gong Fu tea wares.
Typical items in a Cha Dao set are:
- Tea Shuffle (Tea Scoop) – shuffles tea leaves
- Tea Spatula – removes used tea leaves from the teapot
- Tea Needle – cleans the spout preventing its blockade
- Tea Tongs – helps to hold hot teacups avoiding burning fingers
- Tea Funnel – funnels tea leaves into small openings teapot
- The Stand – place for storing all tools mentioned above
- The Teacup Tray – to put aroma cup and drinking cup on it
Different from other common bamboo made cha dao, this set is made from selected “moso” bamboo of the best quality. It is smooth, natural, perfect in details and great looking.