Chinese “Cha Dao” means “The Way of Tea”. It is a tea set of tools which is used for brewing tea by traditional Chinese Gong Fu tea ceremony.
Typical items of a Cha Dao set are:
- Tea Shuffle (Tea Scoop) – shuffles tea leaves
- Tea Spatula – removes used tea leaves from the teapot
- Tea Needle – cleans the spout preventing its blockade
- Tea Tongs – helps to hold hot teacups avoiding burning fingers
- Tea Funnel – funnels tea leaves into small openings teapot
- The Stand – place for storing all tools mentioned above